The only mosquito Aedes species found in Dubai is Ochlerotatus caspius .Anopheles Species are mainly Anopheles stephensi,Anopheles culicifacies ,Anopheles d’thali (desert mosquito) etc. They spread malaria in Humans.
Signs of Mosquito
Mosquito bite signs include:
- A puffy, white and reddish bump that appears a few minutes after the bite.
- A hard, itchy, reddish-brown bump, or multiple bumps, appearing a day or so after the bite or bites.
- Small blisters instead of hard bumps.
- Dark spots that look like bruises.
- signs that it may be something other than an allergic reaction include: fever. severe headache. Nausea or vomiting. rash. fatigue. light sensitivity. confusion. neurologicalchanges, such as muscle weakness on one side of the body
How to get rid of mosquitoes?
Use Larvicide for control of Larva. Also use insect growth regulator or Bite for this. Larvicide target larvae in to breeding habitat before they can mature into adult mosquitoes and disperse. Mosquito adulticides are applied as ultra -low volume sprays. These sprayers dispense very fine aerosol droplets that stay aloft and kill flying mosquitoes on contact.
. If you do find signs of an infestation, contact a pest control professional promptly. exterminator will be able to inspect your home, confirm the species and recommend a course of pest control treatment.
- mosquito undergo four life stages egg larva, pupa and adult. Disrupting this life cycle and habitat reduce the number around you and your environment.
- Find and remove any puddles of water or standing water around your home to reduce breeding sites. Remove debris near the area.
- use mosquito netting.