Three commensal rodent species found in Dubai. They are Roof Rat, Norway rat and House Mouse. House mouse is small size, neophiliac and Nocturnal.it is a seed and grain eater. Roof rat lives in smaller groups and like Norway rat they are neophobic. Spreads diseases like Justinianic plague, bubonic plague, Weills disease.
Signs of infestation
- Live Rodents
- Corpses displacement
- Stale smell from hidden areas
- Signs of chewing around food packaging
How to get rid of rodents?
Here is so many ways to get rid of rats, for example glue traps, snap traps, cages. etc. Rodenticide Dust preparations are also used for control. Liquid and solid baits are placed in tamper resistant bait stations on the ground level. If you do find signs of an infestation, contact rodent control professional promptly. A rodent exterminator will be able to inspect your home, confirm the species and recommend a course of rodent control treatment.
- Seal hole inside and outside home to prevent entry.
- keep garbage in containers.
- clean up food and water sources near home.
- Remove potential rodent nesting sites.